If you presently serve in a Worship Service Ministry Team, please check the links below to the Servant Schedule to determine the date and service you are asked to serve. Please know how thankful we are for your willingness to give of your time and talent in order to help us minister to our worshipers. We can’t do it without you!
Summer Worship Services (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
Here at Grace, we believe in serving God through serving others…it can be one of the ways in which the Holy Spirit shapes and grows us deeper in our relationship with God. We don’t have to go overseas or far way to serve. We can do it close to home…starting within our own church!
There are numerous opportunities to serve all who worship with us each weekend at Grace. If you are interested in being part of a Servant Team and sharing your time during a worship service once per month, please contact . Our Servant Teams give their time in the following areas at either the 5:00pm, Saturday service, or the 8:00, 9:00 or 10:30am services on Sunday mornings.
- Greeters – Assist in welcoming all those who enter God’s house for worship.
- Ushers – Collect offering during the service and dismiss rows for communion as well as greet and hand out bulletins to those entering the Worship Center.
- Communion Servants – Serve the bread or wine during communion, on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. At Grace we serve communion each week during worship.
- Altar Guild – Set up the elements (bread & wine) for Communion, before or after one of the worship services.
- Prayer Leaders – Read the congregational prayers aloud, during worship.
- Scripture Readers – Read Scripture lessons from the Old & New Testament during worship.
- Sound Board Operator* – Work the sound board during worship services. Training is provided.
- Projection Operator* – Manage the PowerPoint/ProPresenter slides & projections during worship. Training is provided.
- *For Sound Board & Projection Training, please contact Jonathan Orwig at Jonathano or 763-421-6520 ext. 113.