Giving online is one click away. Simply click the Give Now button and you will be taken to the online giving portal. You can make a one-time gift, or set up a recurring gift. This is a great way to give more consistently all year long!
More Convenient Ways to Give
At Grace we have different ways in which we encourage people in their journey of giving. The following bullets link you to suggestions you might consider through the ministries of Grace.
A Biblical Model for Giving
“Each person should give when he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
God has created us in His image. God’s love is made known to us through the giving of the life of the Savior, Jesus Christ. We give in part because it is in the nature of healthy human beings to want to give.
We give out of gratitude for what God has done for us in Jesus Christ. We do not give in order to get God’s love in Jesus, but because we have already received it. We give cheerfully because we give gratefully.
Paul tells the Corinthian Christians much the same thing: “Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (II Corinthians 9:7).
- The first tithe (Gen. 14:19–20)
- Jacob offers a tithe (Gen. 28:20–22)
- The tithe is introduced as law (Lev. 27:30–34)
- Offering for Festival (Deut. 14:22)
- Tithing for orphans, widows, and sojourners (Deut. 14:28-29)
- Bringing in the tithe (II Chron. 31:4-5)
- The Principles of plenty (Prov. 3:9–10)
- Testing God in the tithe (Mal. 3:10–12)