- SONday School
We offer SONday School on Sundays at 9:00 am and 10:30 am
- Nursery – Infants & Toddlers (Birth to 3 years old)
Nursery is offered each week during our Saturday 5 p.m. Worship Service and our Sunday 9 and 10:30 a.m. Worship Services.
- Summer Bible Time – Summer Bible Time will be offered Sunday mornings at 8:30 and 10 am Worship Services June – August. Children will begin in worship and will be dismissed to Summer Bible Time after the Children’s Message.
- Saturday Night Bible Time Children ages 3 through 5th Grade will have a short Bible Time lesson with our Nursery Leader during the Pastor’s Sermon. Ushers will escort children to the Nursery where they will listen to the Bible story, and then do an age appropriate activity. The Ushers will escort children back to parents after the sermon so that families may worship together.
- Rockin’ Kids Bible Club
Kids age 4 through Grade 5 are invited to share in a dynamic evening as we meet Bible Heroes and explore God’s Word with story, music, craft, games, and prayer.
- First Communion
Families and their children (3rd – 5th grade) are invited to the First Communion Class which takes place on Saturday, April 14th, 2017. The class begins at 9:00 a.m. and concludes at approximately noon. Please plan on at least one parent attending this class with your child. Please contact the church office to sign up. If you have older children who have not yet received First Communion instruction and would like to schedule a time to meet with Pastor Mark to receive instruction, please call the Church Office at 763-421-6520 or e-mail . We would love to meet with you and your children to instruct them so that they may begin communing with us during Worship.
- Baptism – FAQ
- Vacation Bible School June 11 – 15, 2018 – 9:30 am- Noon.
- Musical Adventure Camp
- Golden Rule Child Care was established by Grace Lutheran Church in 1972. It began as a response to the growing childcare needs in Andover and the surround communities.
Grace Lutheran Church loves kids and welcomes their active participation. We have many programs for children as they begin their walk with God. Dedicated staff members and volunteers teach the children at every stage of their faith journey.
As important as our programs, is the care we truly have for your child. Our congregation is an extended family in your child’s walk with Christ. Fall activities start in September, the week-end after Labor Day.
Please feel free to call or write!
(763-421-6520 ext. 112)