Please email with any questions or concerns regarding Pastoral transition at Grace.
There are 6 Steps in pastoral transition, which could last over a year.
- Step 1 – Departing Pastor presents a letter of resignation to the Vision Board and the congregation. (We are currently in between step 1 and 2. Assistant to the Bishop John Hulden will be presenting 2 interim pastor candidates to the Vision Board in late October.)
- Step 2 – An interim pastor is called to lead us during this time of transition
- Step 3 – The congregation engages the in-between time of transition.
- Step 4 – The Ministry Site Profile is completed.
- Step 5 – The call process begins.
- Step 6 – Congregational meeting is held to vote for the pastoral candidate
If you would like a detailed layout of each step, please contact the church office for a printed copy.